90 days & 52 shows later… We’re finally finished! Below are highlights from the last portion of our first European tour:
- – drinking endless amounts of wine after playing on a vineyard in Würzburg, Germany
- – enjoying a day off in Amsterdam
- – celebrating National Swiss Day with some live music along the Limmat River in Baden, Switzerland
- – meeting fellow Easy Star Records label mates, BackBeat SoundSystem, & playing our first ever U.K. shows with them
- – hanging out & sharing the stage in Vienna, Austria with our friends in SOJA
- – visiting Slovenia for the first time
- – rafting multiple rivers in Northern Austria
One of the biggest highlights for us on the last leg of the tour was finally making our way into the U.K. We played shows in London, Cornwall, Manchester, & Exeter and met diehard Passafire fans at each one! BackBeat SoundSystem gave us a warm welcome into their home country & really showed us a nice time. We want to give them a special shout out for taking good care of us. We’re absolutely stoked to return the favor & bring them to the U.S. this fall!A massive thank you goes out to Chris & Lena at Soulfire Artists. This summer would not have been possible without their around the clock planning for this extensive tour. We want to send a massive thank you to Angie as well, for tour managing us, driving us, selling merch for us, babysitting us, and everything in between. Also, a big thanks to Sarah for fulfilling backup tour managerial duties and being a great rafting guide on our off days in Austria. We’ve met so many great people overseas & want to thank everyone else that has inspired us along the way.We worked really hard this summer to make our first European tour a success. Our sweat & sacrifices were worth it in the end, and we’re super proud of our accomplishments across 8 new countries. We look forward to further expanding these markets in the future.
We’re finally back on American soil & couldn’t be any more excited for The Getaway Tour. We better see all of you this fall!